Are you ready for a wild, mystical and expansive weekend?
Are you ready to feel and witness the magic that happens when women gather in sacred space?
Are you ready for the deeply nourishing experience of being on and connecting to the land?
SHE IS WILD FEST is ready to hold you!
SHE IS WILD FEST 2023
August 24th-27th , 2023
EARLY BIRD TICKETS are NOW ON SALE!
Tickets are capped at 60 to keep the gathering intimate and sacred!
Join your sisters in a weekend of sacred play and ceremony where you are welcome to fully express your wild woman while being held in a safe container by the majesty of the land.
We will gather at Sandypines Campground, on the unceded traditional territory of the Nlaka’pamux Nation.
The weekend will be a deep exploration into the Wild Feminine and our expression of Her.
Your Ticket Includes
- Your camping fee! Tent, Car, Trailer and RV camping are all welcome! Choose the ticket that’s right for you!
- All the workshops in the main Temple Tent as well as some intimate ceremonies in the Medicine Den.
- An intentional and intimate gathering of 70 women! This is your tribe!
- Female DJ-led, 5 elements dance party under the stars!
- Morning Yoga for all bodies!
“The core of your true self is never lost. Let go of all the pretending and becoming you’ve done just to belong. Curl up with your rawness and come home. You don’t have to find yourself, you just have to let yourself in.” ~ Dr. Antoinette Foy
You and your sisters will be met by a team of amazing space holders who will guide you throughout the weekend on a journey to your own inner wild woman and create a sacred and safe space for you to unleash Her in her full expression.
What You Have To Look Forward To:
- Heart-opening connections with your wild sisters
- A delicious food truck
- Female DJ-led ecstatic dance
- Empowering live music
- Sacred Fire Ceremony
- Red Tent Moon Lodge
- Cacao Ceremony
- Yoni Steams
- Medicine Market Place
- Tantra kundalini
- Dance medicine
- Morning yoga for all bodies
- Womb medicine
- Walking barefoot on the earth
- Wild woman photoshoots
- Transformational ceremonies
- Unbridled sacred play
The wild feminine is calling you to release her! Will you answer?
Camping and Accommodations
The weekend will be held at the beautiful Sandypines Campground and Retreat centre in Boston Bar, BC. With simple campsites, flushing toilets and a hot shower, you will find your connection to the earth while having some of the comforts of home.
RV sites are available and for those who would rather stay in a hotel, there is one 20 minutes from the festival grounds.
Food and Water
Nutritious and delicious! I am so excited to have TURNIP the BEETZ back to nourish your wild and sentient bodies! They will have a simple vegan menu and will accept cash and e-transfer.
▽ Meals are the attendee’s responsibility
▽ Coffee and Cacao are available for purchase (cash only)
▽ Potable water and mountain water are available
How to Get to the Fest
- Once in Boston Bar turn onto Boston Bar Station Rd across from the ESSO.
- Then take a RIGHT at the T in the road.
- Head straight then take a LEFT to turn onto the bridge
- Continue straight and over the train tracks, following the road to the right and into the North Bend Community.
- Continue on this road for 13 km to Sandypines Campground.
- NOTE: Around km10 stay to the left, DO NOT go straight as it is a private driveway.
2022 was another epic year!!
Can’t wait for 2023!!